Beautifuly brutal at Death Valley today. 110 plus today. This is the view from a short driving path off the main road.
Suntanning and dipping my fingertips in the chilly yosemite park mountain lake yesterday. The lapping of the water into the glacial rock I was laying on was fantastic.
The west end and Yosemite valley felt like lakefront bike trail madness. We were able to find a great path to lemburt dome suggested by a ranger. I decided to start source audio and video recording I could no longer restrain myself.
I rediscovered my photography instinct. My surroundings presented the challenges of documenting wild young deer, water blow upwards off a raging towering waterfall, and a camp site near june lake that in giving into my love of night photography revealed snow capped mountains, and moonlight safe brush in the subtle darkness.
- We had another challenging and joyful camp at site 51. We lit our dining room and laid out a blanket to complete our fireplace living room. Looking out into the brush and bright stars we feasted on mangos, cherries and toasted marshmallows. We warmed our hands and lips with tea as the mercury continued to drop to 28. We awoke half frozen; 4hours later thighs and arms gently baking in the sun on the way to Death Valley.
I am in bed at my place. Like always, the day has made me appreciate the scope of life. I look forward to the next episode.
I’d gladly help with your camp set up, body paint you or bake you cookies among other things. This was to be my summer escape with my loving partner Lee Bird, that has never gone to a burner event like this. Please help me give my love the best vacation I can. Thank you
- Please pass it on. I need 2-3 lakes of fire tickets. Even one would help
-got a massage
-secured a free futon for my future office/ former bedroom
-took down the Xmas tree
- gave Jessi a bath
- Called the IRs for a pin number ( a little freaked out by the fact that is sounds like the phone operators are outsourced. Good job folks!) - and filed my tac return
- Emailed about my missing foid card
- organized my room
- And gonna take care of comcast and start working on a book
And the rest of the week: I get to go tramping on a trampoline, go to a spa and cuddle with my honey bun, have cigars and scoth, get to demo for a class, get to hang out with old friends at an art show, and continue working on my Colin Firth/ Mr. Darby impression for this upcoming Halloween.
for the honeymoon #3 or 4?
Thift store time!